Where We Are
Relais near Spanish Steps
The Ripetta Relais is located in the city center, along the area of the Trident that from Porta Flaminia fans out on the three main streets: Via di Ripetta, Via del Corso and Via del Babuino. Thanks to its special position, in the heart of the Rione Campo Marzio, the Ripetta Relais offers to its customers the opportunity to easily reach on foot the main sights of the city. Close to the central Via di Ripetta there are the famous Piazza del Popolo, Piazza di Spagna and Piazza Venezia, all next to the efficient public transportation that covers the area.
Thanks to its central postition overlooking Piazza del Popolo, at the foot of the Pincio hill, the Ripetta Relais adjoins the major sights of the capital. Surrounded by the most famous and ancient monuments of the city, it is just five minutes distant from the Spanish Steps and nearby to the majesty of Piazza Venezia and the Roman Forum. From this area it will be very easy to reach the main cultural sites of the city, whether on foot or using the urban public transport service.
In the nearby there are:
- Ara Pacis – 6 minutes on foot (500 mt)
- Villa Borghese – 7 minutes a piedi (550 mt)
- Pincio – 9 minutes (750 mt)
- Trinità dei Monti – 11 minutes on foot (900 mt)
- Pantheon – 13 minutes on foot (1,3 km)
- Piazza Navona – 14 minutes on foot (1,2 km)
- Altare della Patria – 15 minutes (1,6 km)
- Fontana di Trevi – 16 minutes on foot (1,4 km)
- Colosseo e Fori Imperiali – 25 minutes on foot (2,5 km)
"Sì, sono arrivato finalmente in questa capitale del mondo!” Goethe - 1786